- Automatic Transmission Fluid Dexron II, Dexron III
- ATF II, ATF D2, ATF Dex 2
- Extreme Pressure Gear Box Oil - SAE : 90 - GL-4, GL-5
- Gear Box Oil - 80W90 - API : GL-4, GL-5
- Heavy Duty Gear Box Oil 85W140 API : GL-4, GL-5
Valvoline™ High Performance Gear Oil is an extreme pressure (EP) gear lubricant that helps protect against severe temperatures, shock loads, scuffing, scouring, corrosion and pitting in high speed, high load, high torque, and high horsepower conditions.
Valvoline™ High Performance Gear Oil is a high quality lubricant to keep your vehicle running in great condition and avoid loss of corrosion protection. Additional product benefits include:
- Protects against severe temperatures
- Formulated with extreme pressure additives to help minimize gear wear from shock loads
- Helps protect gears from scuffing, scouring, corrosion and pitting
- Recommended for conventional hypoid differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions in passenger cars, light trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and heavy-duty trucks where an API GL-5 or API GL-4 fluid is specified. Valvoline recommends SynPower™ Full Synthetic Gear Oil for limited slip differentials.
Valvoline™ DEX/MERC ATF is formulated with premium base stocks and advanced additive technology to meet the challenging demands of an automatic transmission environment. It is a high-quality, friction-modified lubricant qualified by both General Motors and Ford. Its responsive low-temperature fluidity is beneficial in both electronic and hydraulic controlled transmissions and transaxles.
Valvoline™ DEX/MERC ATF is an automatic transmission fluid formulated with premium base stocks and advanced additive technology to meet the challenging demands of an automatic transmission environment. Additional product benefits include:
- Helps provide smooth shift performance where DEXRON®-III or a MERCON® fluid is specified
- Greater friction stability to help maintain consistent shift performance
- Excellent protection against wear and high-temperature breakdown, resists thickening due to high temperature
- Meets new tests for wear protection and shudder resistance